Paul M. Karssen
Resident of Orange City, Iowa. Serves as General Counsel for the General Synod Council of the Reformed Church in America (RCA) and as Assistant Vice President for the RCA’s Church Growth Fund.
- Graduate of California State University – Fullerton (1978 – B.A. Political Science; Minors in Music and History).
- Graduate of the University of Southern California Gould School of Law (1981; Juris Doctor)
Career prior to RCA
- 1981-1983 – Sheppard, Mullin, Richer and Hampton, Los Angeles, California (Newport Beach office; Associate; primarily litigation)
- 1984-1994 – O’Melveny & Myers, Los Angeles, California (Newport Beach office; Associate and Special Counsel; primarily real estate acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and secured financing)
- 1994 to Present – General Synod Council of the Reformed Church in America (Orange City, Iowa regional office).
Married (Victoria); Three children (Amanda Vazquez; Elizabeth Karssen; Matthew Karssen).