How Do I Add Money on My ZipTic Card?
It couldn't be easier to replenish money on to your ZipTic account. In addition to adding money at the cash registers you can now do it on this web site by following these simple instructions:
NOTE: New Instructions for Users who have received cards after 7-24-07.
- Click on the ZipTic System Login link at the top of this screen
- At the login screen enter your account user ID and password.
If your card was issued BEFORE 7-24-07, Your user ID is the red four digit number at the bottom of your TIC identification card. This four digit number is preceded by the number 1. So if your ID number is 9876 your user ID number is 19876. Your temporary password is that same number followed by the first two letters of your last name. So if your last name is Smith, your temporary password is 19876sm. Once you have logged on you can change your password to whatever you prefer. If your card was issued AFTER 7-24-07, Your user ID is the red five digit number at the bottom of your TIC identification card. So if your ID number is 98765 your user ID number is 98765. Your temporary password is that same number followed by the first two letters of your last name. So if your last name is Smith, your temporary password is 98765sm. Once you have logged on you can change your password to whatever you prefer.
- Once you have entered your user ID and password you will have three options:
Credit Card Deposit
- Click the “Credit Card Deposit” button and fill in the appropriate information. The Interchurch Center accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- After you submit your information your card will be charged. You will receive an acknowledgement about the transaction. If you do not receive an acknowledgement you will need to update your email information at login.
- The Interchurch Center will post your credit card purchase as soon as we receive verification that the credit card transaction was processed properly. We suggest that you do these transactions at least an hour before you expect to use your card.
- You can check your recent transactions (up to 3 months) if you have questions about your purchases.
The Benefits of ZipTic
Gets you through the long cafeteria lines faster with your own ZipTic only line
With every purchase get a 5% discount off your total purchase
View your recent purchases on the web site
Only available to employees of tenant agencies of the Interchurch Center
You still want more????
ZipTic is a program of the Interchurch Center for use by employees of its tenant agencies. Abuse of the program by an individual may cause the rescinding of that privilege by the management of the Interchurch Center. The Interchurch Center will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and consequential damages.